Buying a Home?
You are about to make one of the most important decisions in your life and one of the biggest purchases as well... It’s crucial to take the necessary steps to choose the right real estate agent for you and plan your home search to make living in your dream home a reality. Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. can find you the perfect home in the San Diego area to suit your budget.
How does the home buying process work?
1. Assessing what you want for/in your future home.
Starting by thinking about these questions:
- What type of home am I looking for?
- What specific features are you looking for in your home? (the layout, the number of beds/baths, a backyard, landscapes, etc.)
- What neighborhood do I want to live in?
- Do I want to be located nearby schools?
- Do I want to be located nearby parks, stores, freeways, and popular attractions?
- How much am I willing (and able) to spend on this home?
Once you have thought about your answers for these questions, share your answers with an Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. agent so they can walk you through the process with your specific needs. And if you can’t answer all of those questions - Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. can help walk you through the process!
It is important to have your financing ready when looking at homes. With today's competitive market it is a must to be pre-approved before making offers. Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. can work with any lender to make sure you are getting the best financing to purchase your new home. This will help you determine a comfortable down payment and monthly budget for your new purchase that matches where you are financially. Here are some important questions to ask yourself(s):
- What is my current credit score and how does it affect my ability to get a loan
- What debt is bad to have when attempting to get a home loan?
- Do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What type of mortgage is best for me?
3. Tracking down new listings.
Once you know what you are looking for in your home search, begin tracking down new listings that exemplify the looks of your dream home. Being on top of new listings is also a good strategy for having an edge over other buyers because it shows sellers that you are able to potentially make an offer before another buyer sees the listing. This process can be time consuming and sometimes a little stressful if you aren’t fully accustomed to the market -but Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. is seasoned with the real estate market in the San Diego area. With our help you can get your dream home for the best price - without the stress!
How can Epic Real Estate and Management Inc. help?
I will be with you 100% every step of the home buying process. With my services and experience, finding your dream home can be a simple, stress-free process. We’ll start with finding out what is important to you, then prioritize your needs and wants first to help you turn your dreams into a reality. The home-buying process may seem difficult, but it is possible to get through it quickly and smoothly.
If you have any questions in regards to the home buying process or if you’re thinking about purchasing a home today, contact us today!
Types of buyer's we work with:
1. First Time Home Buyers
- We walk through the home buying process thoroughly to help make your purchase the right one
2. Seasoned Home Buyers
- Regardless of your home buying experience we make sure that you are still provided with all the right details to ensure your next home is the perfect one
3. Rental home buyers
- Knowing which market best suites your rental home purchase is a must for all our clients. We break down your experience and knowledge with rental homes to make sure your rental purchase is tailored to your wants and needs and that it will provide the quality rental income you deserve.
Want Us to call you?
Add your name and number below and We will call you.